Dental Front Office Administrator North Tucson. Position available in our laid-back, team-focused general dental practice. This position is available due to our current Administrator’s retirement. We are looking for an upbeat and energetic “people person” who is self-motivated, friendly, and highly organized. We are a privately owned office that likes to have fun and provide our patients with comprehensive care and world-class service. A minimum of two years dental experience required. Salary is commensurate with experience, plus benefits.
The Dental Front Office Administrator’s Responsibilities Include:
- Greeting and welcoming patients to the practice.
- Scheduling and rescheduling appointments as needed.
- Assisting patients in filling out information forms.
- Presenting Treatment Plans and negotiating Financial Arrangements.
- Updating patient records and documenting recent treatments and procedures.
- Collecting payments.
- Responding to clinical and operational issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Patient correspondence including direct mail, digital platforms, and text messaging.
- Communicating with team members in a collaborative and supportive manner.
Dental Front Office Administrator Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years of dental front office experience
- Sound knowledge of dental terminology and dental codes.
- Proficient in dental practice management software.
- Dedicated to delivering excellent customer service.
- Friendly & professional including good telephone etiquette.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Creative and efficient problem-solving skills.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
Days and Hours of Operation:
Monday -Thursday: 8am – 5pm
Friday: 8am - 12 Noon