Showit is in search of an experienced AWS engineer to join our growing team. We’re a small SaaS company offering a web-based drag-and-drop website builder. Applicants must have a thorough understanding and significant experience with AWS and other cloud services such as CI/CD pipelines, VPCs, user management, serverless architecture, databases, and scaling web servers.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop and maintain AWS cloud technologies to support our product
- Manage user accounts on AWS
- Maintain security across infrastructure
- Set up and configure infrastructure as needed by development team
- Recommend and develop improvements to internal tools to continually increase support team productivity
- Configure notifications for all AWS services to quickly and accurately know the current state of Showit infrastructure
- Proactively ensure that our services are up to date, secure, and compliant with all required rules and regulations.
- Quickly investigate and address issues related to product & service instability and downtime
- Advanced troubleshooting to help support team
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- Proven experience with AWS
- Problem solving - You love a challenge that doesn’t have a predetermined solution
- Perspective - We're a small but growing team with different strengths, and we strive to seek the best possible solutions to problems. Oftentimes this requires constructive conversation to unearth those solutions.
- Team mentality - We’re in this together and we need each other to succeed
- Flexibility - Ability to adapt when priorities change
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- A little bit of crazy - ie: You’re not afraid to go against the flow and try new things in the name of making things better.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, local position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (with an hour lunch break), 40 hours per week at our Chandler office located off of Gilbert Road just south of the 202 freeway.
Required Education and Experience
- Proven production-level experience with AWS cloud services
- Software development experience a plus, but not required
- Git or other version control systems
- Real-world experience is more important than formal education, but CS/CSE degree is a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.