We are currently looking for a responsible and compassionate treatment plan coordinator to join our team! In this position, you will be responsible for creating a coordinated treatment plan for patients and will be expected to schedule check-ups for patients with doctors and appointments. You will also be required to explain treatment plans to patients’ families and patients as well as report to other healthcare professionals about your patient’s progress.
To become a successful treatment plan coordinator you should demonstrate great time management skills and show great initiative.
Treatment Plan Coordinator Duties & Responsibilities:
- Discuss healthcare problems with other healthcare professionals and patients
- Attend courses to be up to date with new developments in healthcare
- Treat patients with compassion and empathy and conduct yourself in a professional manner
- Asses health interventions and assist the healthcare team with developments and progress
- Check in on patients and record their progress
- Set up patient check-ups and plans and appointments
- Develop a treatment plan and coordinate it
- Educate your patients on medication, and conditions and give them instructions
- Explain treatment plans to patients and the patient’s family
- Comply with health care laws and regulations and organizational guidelines
Treatment Plan Coordinator Requirements:
- Previous work experience at a Dental Office.
- Knowledge with dental terminology
- Valid Driver’s License
- Great communication skills
- Strong empathy and compassion
- Good at multitasking