Dental Front Office Position Full-time (FT). The Candidate must have previous Dental Front Office experience to be considered for this role, minimum of 2 years.
Are you someone who values a positive work environment and being part of an exceptional team? Do you aspire to be part of a practice that is growing and strives to provide excellent patient care to our community?
We takes great pride in employing the best in our field; our commitment is to grow and develop our team members to their full potential while providing an outstanding patient experience. W a well-established, high tech, family practice that focuses on quality care and personal attention. We are proud to offer competitive pay, a robust benefits package and a great team bonus program!
Our “WHY?” is helping people live a happy and healthy life! We are committed to our team and our patients and strive to provide the best experience for everyone who comes through our doors.
We look forward to your resume and please Apply NOW!
Dental Front Office Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome and greeting patients
- Answering phones with a friendly smile
- Scheduling appointments for hygiene and doctor
- Follow-up calls on past-due Recare and unscheduled treatment plans
- Prepare and attend morning huddles
- Presenting financial options to patients when reviewing treatment plans
- Check-out patients for their dental procedure and posting patient payments
- Responding to google reviews
- Engaging with patients asking for new patient referrals to the practice
Dental Front Office Requirements:
- Outstanding customer service abilities
- Telephone etiquette is important
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Multi-tasking and outstanding organizational skills
- Working experience in a dental office is required a minimum of 2 years
- Dental terminology is well-versed
- Understanding and knowledgeable on Dental Insurance plans, PPO
- Dental practice management software expert Dentrix preferred
- Phenomenal working environment with amazing patients and team members
- Great compensation
- Medical Insurance for employee and option for family members
- Life Insurance policy
- Paid Time Off
- Christmas Bonus and luncheons
- Holiday pay
- Monthly potential bonus plan on production and collections
- Additional training and opportunity for CE