24th Street Dental Biltmore is a family owned general and cosmetic dental practice by Biltmore Fashion Park. We are different as we are privately owned and treat patients like friends and staff like family. We are not run like a large corporate or DSO, this is why all of our staff and patients are happy!
We are looking for a Dental Front Office team player who is friendly, professional and likes to continuously learn. You should have strong customer service skills and enjoy delivering great service. If you love helping people and want to work alongside a group of caring and experienced dental professionals, apply today!
Dental Front Office responsibilities include:
- Making sure patients have a great experience and find ways to improve their experience
- Scheduling and following up unscheduled treatment
- Insurance verification and A/R collection activities
- Assisting patients with forms and ensuring information in Dentrix is accurate
- Presenting treatment plans and assisting with financial arrangements (eg CareCredit)
- Other front office activities
- Assisting with strategic growth activities (eg marketing)
Front Office Requirements
- Min 3 years experience in dental front office
- Must be familiar with Dentrix (advanced Dentrix skills are a PLUS)
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a fully digital office
- Knowledge of dental insurance and dental terminology
$20-$26 per hour (depending on experience)
- FREE dental for staff and their family
- Medical insurance
- PAID sick days, vacation and public holidays
- PAID day off for your BIRTHDAY
- Continuing Education (we love learning!)
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Apply today!!