Do you have Dental Experience? Are you passionate about getting patients healthy and making relationships? You want to feel appreciated and get ALL the benefits?
We are looking for a HAPPY fun employee who CARES about our patients. Help patients understand their dental insurance benefits, dental treatment plan, the benefits of the proposed treatment, assisting with financial arrangements and coordination of appointments.
- High school diploma or GED;
- 1+ year of experience in a dental practice with knowledge of dental insurance and dental procedures required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Focus on customer service.
- Ability to communicate with others in a professional manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to establish immediate rapport with patients
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient in basic computer applications with the ability to learn new software.
- Demonstrate ability to perform basic arithmetic to understand general ledger and insurance benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages our 3rd party insurance verification company
- Prepares and presents dental treatment plans and financial estimates to patients for all prescribed treatment.
- Schedules patient treatment appointments: reschedules patients that miss their appointment and calls patients that have not completed treatment.
- Manages the dentist and hygiene schedules to achieve utilization goals through efficient use of appointment time.
- Works with clinical team to effectively manage daily patient flow, providing communication and information to the appropriate individuals.
- Assists patient with financial arrangements.
- Handles all treatment paperwork including consent forms, policy forms and exit paperwork.
- Effectively communicates and develops a strong working relationship with the dentist and promotes teamwork through cooperative and professional behaviors.
- Checks patients out.
- Adheres to confidentiality, state, federal and HIPAA laws and guidelines with regards to patient’s records.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Come join our Team today. Send your resume to learn more about our competitive pay and benefits!
Benefits include: Dental/Healthcare/401k/PTO/Bonus/team trips to HAWAII!
Desired schedule: M/T/W/F (can be flexible if needed)