1011 Heather Dr Euless, TX 76040
SPD Resources, L.P. is a full-service Commercial Paint and Drywall Contractor providing services for both new construction and renovations, from bid to completion since 1974.
We are looking for a dynamic go-getter HR Coordinator to handle diverse duties and responsibilities in our fast-growing organization. We need someone with experience in a similar position in a small to mid-size organization.
As an HR Coordinator, you will be handling a variety of tasks. In short, you will be responsible for facilitating all-important HR functions.
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish), both written and verbal in English and Spanish
- Experience in the construction industry is a plus
- 2 years of experience in a Human Resources position
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Efficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
HR Coordinator Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate all essential HR functions in the organization
- Assist with administering benefits
- Coordinate background checks and Jobsite badging
- Process paperwork and employment records
- Interface with employees
- Be the go-to and go-between person between the office and field employees
- Handle payroll
- Manage hiring process from job descriptions to posting on job sites to selecting and prescreening candidates and onboarding new hires
- Work closely with department managers and superintendents on HR needs and field communications
- Use HR Software and keep records updated