Scheduling Coordinator - Front Office
11996 Anthem Park Blvd #100 Herriman , UT 84096
When was the last time you had FUN at work?
Are you looking for a rewarding position with a fast-growing, high-tech, fun group of professionals? Are you the type of person or do you know someone that knows how to work hard in a fun environment? Would you like to be mentored by Dr. Dansie and his team and work with the best patients in the area? Do you have a good understanding of customer service? Do you find deep satisfaction in knowing you are bettering the lives of people everyday?
It will be the opportunity of a lifetime. You will get to learn orthodontics from the ground up, as well as many other life-changing and life-building skills. Plus you will be working with some of the BEST in our profession.
Full-time and Part-time positions will be considered. The schedule for this position is flexible and will negotiated with the right hire.
HOW TO APPLY: What to do now? Please call (801) 533-0055 for a pre-recorded message from Dr. Dansie. Please follow the instructions on the recording to schedule your interview.
IMPORTANT: The ONLY way to apply is by calling the number (801) 533-0055. Do NOT send your resume electronically. Instead, follow the directions on the pre-recorded message at (801) 533-0055. In order to provide our patients with 100% of our attention during the day, please do NOT call the office or email for questions about career opportunities at Dansie Orthodontics. Instead, please ONLY call (801) 533-0055 and follow the instructions.
We are currently looking to hire for two positions on our team. We are in need of a rock star administrative assistant/ scheduling coordinator and a clinical assistant. Below are details for both positions. Anyone interested is encouraged to call today!
Position Summary- Administrative Assistant/ Scheduling Coordinator
The scheduling coordinator has a crucial position as a part of the administrative and marketing teams for the office. Ownership of the office and patient schedule is paramount in addition to answering phones, printing letters/processing payments, checking email and insurance, opening and closing back office and serving as the go to person for financial questions. The scheduling coordinator is the liaison between the patient and all other staff members. This person should be someone patients trust to get them answers but that also enforces the policies of the office while providing outstanding customer service! This person also must be able to handle high stress situations and be able to multi task several things at one time.
- Greets all patients upon arrival with warm, friendly smile and checks them in and bids them farewell upon exit
- Schedules appointments for patients in a timely manner and provides any requested reminder cards.
- Warmly answers phones and professionally represents our office in all phone interactions.
- Stocks back admin area with promo material/ monthly contests/ etc
- Updates marking flip chart
- Helps assist with morning meetings
- Updates monthly new patient chart in clinic
- Oversees all office mail by sorting, opening and organizing and taking mail daily to post office
- Processes payments via mals/ checks and insurance payments/ takes deposit daily
- Scans in EOBs/ important documents/ invoices and keeps monthly folder
- Monitors company email and responds to new patient requests
- Liason between patient and site coordinator/ general manager/ doctor
- Keeper of patient schedule
- Helps with Reevaluations/ clinic if needed
- Opens/ Closes back admin area/ sets alarm
- Batches out Credit Card and Care Credit terminal/ Prints financial day sheet
- Assists clinic with seating patients/ patient flow
- Submits, checks and follows up with insurance questions for patients
- Monday - Regularly Scheduled from 12pm - 6pm or from 8 am - 6 pm
- Tuesday - Not Regularly Scheduled
- Wednesday - Regularly Scheduled 8:30 am - 6 pm or 6:45 am to 4:30 pm
- Thursday - Regularly scheduled 12 pm - 7 pm or 7:40 am - 6:30 pm
- Friday - Regularly scheduled 8:30 - 6:00 pm
- Saturday - Not regularly scheduled, but a willingness to participate in occasional work activities is required. An understanding that if future months or years with advance notice the office may begin offering patient appointments on one or two Saturdays a month from 9 am to 2 pm and all assistants would take turns working a Saturday shift.
- Sunday - Not regularly scheduled
- Ability to travel/commute to and from three assigned office locations (Herriman, West Jordan and Duchesne).
- Ability to talk, hear, see, sit, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms consistently
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel and crouch- occasionally for extended periods of time (10-16 hours)
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently and up to 50 pounds occasionally
This company is dedicated to a policy of affirmative action and equal opportunity in employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran or disabled status, or any other protected class. Reasonable accommodation will be made as appropriate to enable any employee or applicant for employment to safely and properly perform the job as requested and as appropriate.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time