Registered Dental Hygienist
3515 West Southern Avenue Suite 152 Phoenix, AZ 85041
Arizona Dental Management is a multi-practice dental company searching for an all-star Dental Hygienist to join our dental family.
Our team and patient first environment allow the unique opportunity to participate in rewarding care decisions and help the community create life longs smiles.
If your desire is to work in a compassionate and vibrant practice where you can help transform lives by providing high quality care, please send your resume to the enclosed email.
Our team members are focused on customer service, enthusiastic about our mission statement, have a positive attitude, and possess excellent organizational skills. We refer to our team of professionals as family because that is how we view one another. We approach both our patients and our employees with care, understanding, dignity, respect, and compassion. These values are reflected in how we interact with one another during our daily activities as we work with each other and provide dental care to our patients.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and be able to keep themselves productive meanwhile providing quality dental care patients and staff can trust. The office features digital x-rays, Dentrix Ascend.
Dental Hygienist Duties and Responsibilities
- Talk and record dental histories and patient records using Dentrix ascend and document areas of failure, both periodontally and restoratively to facilitate the dentist's diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Strong organizational and administrative skills- you see what needs to be done and do it.
- Articulate and service oriented and have great hand-eye coordination in order to provide gentle and thorough hygiene care to our patients.
- Have a proven track record in providing outstanding care within reasonable time limits.
- Ability to multi-task
- Take initiative
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Reliable and prompt
- Works well in a team and on your own
Dental Hygienist Requirements
- Required Experience:
- Associate degree from ADA accredited dental hygienist school
- Current State Licensure
- CPR Certification
- Preferred two years dental experience
- Compensation is negotiable based on experience!
- Monday – Tuesday – Wednesday 8-5
Apply today to join our great Team and start to enjoy where you work!