Registered Dental Hygienist
Orlando, FL 32819
For our expanding dental office, we’re looking for a friendly Registered Dental Hygienist. You’ll help the dentist with numerous clinical and x-ray equipment operations. You should have a current state hygiene license and previous experience as a dental hygienist to succeed in this position.
Dental hygienists teach children and adults how to care for their teeth and gums, as well as perform some dental operations.
Dental Hygienist Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cleaning accretions, calcareous deposits, and stains of teeth and beneath gum borders with dental equipment.
- By touching lymph nodes under patients’ chins for evidence of soreness or swelling, doctors can look for signs of mouth cancer.
- Evaluating and updating the patient’s medical history.
- Record clinical findings to aid dentists with diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Examining the gingiva for symptoms of disease, sores, and other dental problems.
- Take diagnostic digital X-rays.
- Sterilize, sharpen and maintain dental instruments.
- Education patients
- To improve patient oral health, promote preventative dental treatment such as fluroide.
- Collaboration with dentists and other dental hygienists.
- Maintaining a patient dental hygiene regimen.
Dental Hygienist Requirements:
- An associate’s degree in hygiene from a recognized institution is required.
- Hygiene license issued by the state.
- CPR certification is current.
- Hepatitis B immunization is current.
- Possess the ability to give local anesthetics.
- Possessing the ability to use an x-ray machine.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal).
- Comfortable with a variety of computer chores.
- Oral hygiene and dental health are topics on which they are well-versed.
Pay: Starting at $38 per hour
Hours of Operation:
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. Apply today!