466 Pompton Avenue, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
Well established family dental practice seeking a friendly Dental Hygienist for an immediate position.
Looking for a Dental Hygienist with excellent clinical and patient communication skills
Monday from 9-4 pm.
Tuesday from 9-6 pm.
• Ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible before their examination
• Review patient health history.
• Sterilize dental instruments properly
• Conduct initial mouth screenings and check oral health history
• Identify conditions like gingivitis or periodontitis
• Provide oral hygiene services including dental prophylaxis, scaling and root planing.
• Educate patients of all ages on proper teeth care (by demonstrating, for example, good brushing techniques,
• Take X-rays.
• Maintain documentation and charts on each patient
• Experience in preparing and maintaining dental equipment
• Outstanding communication skills
• A patient and friendly personality
• Attention to detail.
• Current hygiene license.
• Proven experience as Dental Hygienist.
• CPR certification.