466 Pompton Avenue, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
Well established family dental practice seeking a friendly Dental Hygienist for an immediate Part time or Full time position.
Looking for a Dental Hygentist with excellent clinical and patient communication skills..
- Ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible before their examination
- Review patient health history.
- Sterilize dental instruments properly
- Conduct initial mouth screenings and check oral health history
- Identify conditions like gingivitis or periodontitis
- Provide oral hygiene services including dental prophylaxis, scaling and root planing.
- Educate patients of all ages on proper teeth care (by demonstrating, for example, good brushing techniques,
- Take X-rays.
- Maintain documentation and charts on each patient
- Experience in preparing and maintaining dental equipment
- Outstanding communication skills
- A patient and friendly personality
- Attention to detail.
- Current hygiene license.
- Proven experience as Dental Hygienist.
- CPR certification.
Full time benefits includes:
Paid Time off.
Paid sick leave.