33 N Lindsay Rd Ste 101 Gilbert , AZ 85234
Dental Front Office
Established dental practice is currently seeking an amazing, bilingual (Spanish) team player, who is looking to be part of a fast paced office!
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional customer service skills, a desire for advancement, and speak both English and Spanish. 1 year of dental front office experience would be a bonus but we will train you!
This position would start out part time but could work into full time after a 90 day probationary period. Office experience in any industry is required to be considered for this position, however Dental Office experienced candidates will be considered first.
Responsibilities of the Dental Front Office
- Handle multi-line inbound phone calls.
- Perform administrative duties.
- Schedule appointments and check patients in.
- Accurately maintain detailed patient records in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a professional demeanor throughout the work day.
- Recall patients for follow up appointments.
- Assist with other duties as needed.
Service and Skill Set of the Dental Front Office
- Highly self motivated team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Reliable, flexible and professional.
- Exceptional customer service and multitasking skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Spanish speaking is preferred (not a requirement).
Compensation for the Administrative Assistant
Dental Benefits (following probationary period)
Starting minimum salary for this position is $15.00+ hourly (based on experience). Upon completion of a 90 day review salary subject to increase.