Elite Traveling Dental Consultant
***MUST LIVE IN ARIZONA AND KNOW DENTAL******
And if you live there-- we freaking can't wait to continue this conversation.
Our company is an innovative, fun, and rapidly growing dental consulting company with an unmatched reputation and is looking for our next Elite Traveling Dental Consultant to join us, deliver VIP client results, and change the lives of those we consult. It's time to bring your creativity, spice, excitement, and expertise to serve millions more with grace and structure!
- Travel to 4 dental offices/ month across the country
- Consult dental offices via zoom and phone calls and effectively hit client and company goals
- Prepare and execute client workshops
- Perform quantitative and observational data analyses
- Create and present client recommendations
- Set goals with offices and ensure they hit them
- Consult on all things dental and business development- MULTI PRACTICE CONSULTING IS A MUST: Exceptional treatment planning, Effective Scheduling, Hygiene production, Operations manuals creation, Office management, Morale, Running Team Meetings, Hiring and onboarding, PPO Dental Billing, Overhead control, Business growth, Associate onboarding
- Write content to keep our virtual and consulting current and engaging
- Work on company growth projects to ensure we are always the elite dental consulting company
- Attend personal CE to develop yourself as a person
- Work with and collaborate with the CEO to set and drive vision and strategy for the company in the market.
- Maintain our annual growth (43%) and while managing the budget wisely.
- Launch new products as we develop them with researched, vetted strategies.
- Bachelor's degree or MBA a plus!
- Results driven nature
- LOVE to develop yourself personally
- Strong presenting skills
- Don't get knocked off your A-Game when things don't go well-- you ALWAYS find the solution
- Loves to problem solve
- Can think on your feet– you’ve got to be able to pivot and refine and adapt constantly
- Able to win over anyone and get results
- Teams and doctors love you
- Exceptional dental billing experience
- Proven record consulting dental offices
- Successfully ran a dental office of $2M+ and an overhead of 60% or lower (prefer multi-location management experience)
- Exceptional public speaking skills– you’ve gotta love it
- EOS “Traction” experience is a plus
- Be a likable and super fun person. Our clients love our personality and company culture and we want someone who can keep up.
If this is your DREAM JOB AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT, please respond with:
- Your resume
- Your compensation requirements
- Your favorite cupcake flavor in a message to us – we like to have fun and we like intentional people
*** If you do not respond with these three items-- we know you aren't our person!
We can't wait to meet you!!