Dental Surgical Assistant
13802 W CAMINO DEL SOL Sun City West, AZ 85375
Our Sun City West periodontal office is looking for an experienced, mature, responsible, motivated individual to join our team as a Dental Surgical Assistant. We provide high quality care to patients, with a focus on developing lasting, trusted relationships between patients and team. As a Dental Surgical Assistant, you will assist with pre-surgical care and education, vital tasks during surgeries, and post-surgical care. During surgeries, you may monitor vital signs and anesthesiology equipment, provide chairside assistance to the dentist, and sterilize and store instruments after use. You may also perform other dental assisting tasks as required.
Surgical Dental Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet patients and perform pre-surgical preparations
- Assist the periodontist during surgery
- Provide post-operative instruction to patients regarding healing and care
- Operate x-ray equipment
- Disinfect, sterilize, and store equipment after use
Surgical Dental Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- Prior dental assisting experience required, preferably in a periodontal or oral surgery environment
- CPR and X-ray certification
- Strong communications skills
- Range of pay $21-26+ DOE
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Long Term Stable Office/Team, No Fridays or Weekends
Hours M-Th - times vary so prefer to discuss with applicant.
Apply today if you fit our qualifications!