PHILLIPS HOME IMPROVEMENTS
- Do you want to work for an organization that values people?
- Do you desire job growth? And a position that challenges you?
- Are you tired of being asked to blur ethical lines?
- Do you want to work for an fun, award-winning team with a great reputation and good benefits?
After doing business 25 years in North Texas, we’re still growing rapidly. We are seeking an energetic, positive, and fast paced Inside Sales/Call Center Lead poised to help us continue growing! If you drive results, thrive on challenge, are confident with scripting, possess great leadership and training skills, and are able to interpret, communicate, and produce key metrics, we invite you to apply to join the Phillips Teamily!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Possesses 2+ yrs. Call Center Experience
- Has Led an Appointment Setting Call Center 1+ yrs.
- Possesses Natural Leadership and Excellent Phone Skills
- Follows, trains, and champions a script with ease
- Extrapolates, understands, interprets, and communicates Call Center metrics with ease
- Inspects what he or she expects and coaches a team to hit key metrics
- WOWs customers
- Promotes the company online
- Undertakes activities that make the phone ring, such as making calls, generating leads, etc.
- Works with a sense of urgency to serve customers, other team members, and to generally get the job done!
- $18/hour, plus pay-for-performance incentives after first 30 days
- Different shifts Monday-Friday including some evenings and occasional Saturdays 9am-3pm; flexibility on hours required
- Challenging Call Center career with opportunities for advancement
- PEOPLE and TEAMWORK
- Pursuit of EXCELLENCE
Possesses These Attributes:
- Hunger for Personal Growth
- Passion for Helping People
- Excellent manners, communication skills, and quest for clarity
- Stellar Keyboarding skills
- Ability to follow a script
- Ability to handle a fast pace
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Ability to train
- Ability to extrapolate, understand, interpret, and communicate Call Center metrics
Key Result Areas:
- Maintaining appointment schedules and open slots up to the minute. Preventing low percentage appointments from clogging high percentage opportunities.
- Mastering assigned scripts and working at an acceptable pace
- Maintaining accurate databaseinformation
- Minimizing the cancellation rate
- Maximizing lead quality
- Maintaining or Surpassing a Quarterly Sit to Set Ratio
- Ongoing Training and Management of Call Center staff to provide World Class Service
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Work Life Balance
- Career Advancement
- Life-giving, Dynamic Work Culture
- High school graduate; some college preferred
- Must pass background and drug test
- Wear a uniform and exhibit professional presence every day
- Dependable transportation, attendance and punctuality!
ABOUT PHILLIPS HOME IMPROVEMENTS: Phillips Home Improvements, 5-time honoree of the prestigious Inc. 5000 list of America's Fast-Growing Private Companies, 25-year A+ BBB member, A+ Angie's List member, 8-year A-rated Best Pick Reports winner, Consumer's Choice Awarded 8 years running and 2019 winners of the BBB Torch Award for Ethics, is seeking a dynamic individual ready to grow our Telemarketing Representative Team.