315 E. Hwy. 260. Payson, AZ 85541
Dental Hygienist - Payson AZ
We’re looking for a registered dental hygienist to join our growing team! Full time benefits for 4 days per week!
Job seekers should have incredible customer service skills and a passion for providing excellent dental services. If you love helping people and want to work alongside a group of experienced dental professionals, start your application today!
Dental Hygienist Duties & Responsibilities
● Talk to patients and make sure they feel comfortable
● Look for signs of gum disease, infections, or cavities
● Remove plaque and apply fluoride or other sealants to prevent cavities and tooth decay
● Explain good oral hygiene techniques to patients of all ages
● Provide post-operative health education to patients
● Take x-ray images of the patients’ teeth
● Work with dentists to decide the best form of treatment for a variety of dental disease
● Keep detailed records of each patient’s visit and update their health history Dental Hygienist Requirements
● Bachelor’s degree or master's degree in registered dental hygiene program preferred, associate’s degree required.
● At least 1-2 years of experience in dental hygiene
● Has dental hygienist licensure in AZ
● Current CPR certification
● Understands HIPAA regulations and all dentistry safety guidelines
Days and Hours
Monday-Tuesday - Wednesday- Thursday
7:30 am-5:00 pm
Pay and Benefits:
· Sick Pay
· Vacation Pay
Apply today! We can't wait to meet you!