Lead Dental Assistant
100 N Central Ave Phoenix, AZ 85004
Jason Jones, DMD, Jenna Jones, RDH, BS, and their staff provide holistic dentistry with a pleasant visit and results that you’re proud to show off. Our administrative staff is ready to help you in the most professional manner!
We are looking for a full time experienced dental assistant to join our fast-paced holistic team.
We would ask that you have a passion for natural and holistic medicine. Our staff has a positive teamwork attitude are self-motivated and thrive in a stimulating atmosphere!
Dental Assistant Duties & Responsibilities
● Perform oral surgery procedures (extractions, implants, sinus lifts)
● CEREC crowns - invisalign
● diagnostic impressions and scans
● Perform coronal polishing and sealants
● taking diagnostic digital radio-graphs
● detailed note taking and charting.
Our office uses EagleSoft and strives to manage smooth and efficient operatories. We run morning huddles asking you to discuss pending treatment and patient’s history.
AZ x-ray certified; CPR certified
Hours of operation
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:30 am-4:00 pm
- PTO – PAID HOLIDAYS
- HEALTH INSURANCE
If you qualify for this position, please apply!