Dental Front Office
15215 S 48th Street, Ste 175 Phoenix, AZ 85044
We are looking to hire a personable front office dental receptionist to ensure that dental patients’ appointments are appropriately scheduled, rescheduled, or canceled, depending on the needs of the patients. The front office dental receptionist’s responsibilities include entering patient information onto our data system, answering patients’ questions, and arranging referrals to other dental specialists. To be successful as a front office dental receptionist, you should organize and maintain patient reception and front-desk areas and. Ultimately, a top-performing front office dental receptionist will perform all duties in a manner that ensures the efficient running of the dental practice.
Front Office Duties & Responsibilities
● Excellent customer service skills.
● Willingness to learn
● Greeting and welcoming patients to the practice.
● Scheduling, rescheduling, or canceling appointments as needed.
● Assisting patients in filling out their forms when needed.
● Preparing patients’ route slips and daily schedules for the dental staff.
● Communicating with insurance providers
● Verifying methods of payment and collecting payments as needed.
● Performing general office duties, such as answering telephones, photocopying, filing, and faxing.
● At least six months of office experience, dental office experience is a plus.
● Knowledge of dental insurance
● Proven experience working in a dental office.
● Sound knowledge of dental terminology.
● Proficient in dental practice management software (Dentrix).
● Good telephone etiquette.
● Exceptional organizational skills.
We offer 6 paid holiday days, New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas Day. We also offer medical insurance and pay 50% of the premium as well as dental services.
Days and hours:
Monday: 7:30am to 5:00pm
Tuesdays & Wednesdays: 6:30am to 5:00pm
Thursdays: 6:30am to 4:00pm
Come join our amazing Team! Apply today!!