Are you a painter and not being paid what you deserve? Are you ready to take on more responsibility and grow as a leader? We are not your typical paint company. We treat our employees like our clients. That's right, you would be an employee, not a 1099 subcontractor traveling all over God's green earth. All our jobs are here in the local Indianapolis area where you get to work M-F 8 to 5.
Our hiring process is simple. You come check us out, we tell you everything there is to know about working here, and then we let you decide if its a good fit. Not the other way around. We are absolutely priveledged that you have an interest in working here at ALL IN.
If you love taking care of our clients, want to earn more money, and enjoy not working weekends then this is the place for you. We take pride in upfront communication and if you are not successful then we are not successful.
ALL IN Painting is currently hiring for Painters (2 years of experience or more working for a professional paint company) to help the team complete work while being a part of the fastest growing company in the Indianapolis Area. Just check out our 300 plus 5 star2Google Reviews! This position earns $18 - 30/hour. We are transforming the paint industry and setting the bar as high as possible on overall client experience!
Are you worth $30 per hour as a skilled painter? Do you want job stability thru the winter? Are you tired of traveling too far for work? Are you not getting the respect you deserve in your current position? Do you have a desire to take your career to endless opportunities for advancement?
If you are ready for a change, have at least 5 years of experience at a professional paint company, looking for more money, like making customers happy, and want to help train the next generation of painters then look no further! ALL IN Painting wants you!
Our painters enjoy coming to work because we understand what it means to have a work life balance and like to work in an environment where people push each other to be the best they can be.
- 2 or More years Experience working at a Professional Paint Company
- Arrive to the job or shop in time to start work prior to 8:00 a.m. daily, unless otherwise specified by Crew Leader or Supervisor.
- Possess knowledge of products, scaffolding, and paint sprayer. Monitor employee attendance, appearance, language, and proper use of equipment.
- When necessary, order enough materials needed for the job.
- Have the ability to move and use ladders and power equipment (i.e. sanders, sprayers, ladders up to 32’, etc.) according to the ALL IN Painting Standards & Procedures
- Have a clear understanding of preparation procedures (i.e. sanding, caulking, sealing, etc.) according to the ALL IN Painting Standards & Procedures
- Be reliable, present good work ethic, high integrity, and drug free
- Clean presentable appearance always expected
- Maintain dress code according to the standards that ALL IN Painting customers expects; i.e. appearance. Must wear clean ALL IN Painting shirt, white painter’s pants or shorts. No cutoffs or tank tops
- Attend all safety and training seminars
- Good technical skills in terms of using hand & power tools
- Ensure crew members have their own tools.
- Be able to communicate basic work requirements in English
- Paid-Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company Uniform
- No Weekends
- Dental & Vision
We have a growing benefits package that currently includes paid time off, paid holidays, Simple IRA match, and supplemental insurance.
We are one of the highest 5-star review residential / commercial repaint painting companies in the Indianapolis Area and more than enough work to keep you busy in the winter.
Are you still interested?
Full-time Year Round (yes, we do interiors in the winter so you will be busy)
Career Growth with a 5 Star Painting Company (check out our customer reviews)
Come and see what sets us apart from other painting jobs. Go All-IN and see the difference! Find out more at https://goallinpainting.com/our-team/join-the-team/'
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $30.00 per hour