Dental Assistant/Sterilization Tech
13360 N 94th Dr. Peoria, AZ 85381
We are an Endodontic office in the west valley looking to add a competent part time team member to our exceptional staff. We are a high-tech, paperless office that focuses on providing the highest quality care and compassion to our patients.
You'll ensure excellent customer service for our patients. The candidate should be well organized with great attention to detail. You should be able to follow instructions and be skilled in providing direct patient care and making office procedures run as smooth as possible.
The Endodontic assistant duties include:
- Sterilization of instruments
- Prepare patients for treatment
- Set up/break down treatment rooms
- Taking digital radiographs
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Provide post operative instructions for patients
- Prepare patient reports for referring dentists
Candidate qualifications: must have radiography certification in AZ, High school diploma, organized and dependable, multitasking comes easy, computer savvy, excellent communication and people skills, detail oriented, endodontic experience is a plus but not a must.
We offer very competitive pay, benefits discussed at interview.