New Brighton , MN 55112
We are a growing company in the Twin Cities and we have a great opportunity for someone who is a skilled craftsman and can take the challenges that houses face in our Minnesota climate doing siding repair and other handyman work. This job will consist of doing exterior siding repairs on siding, trim, and other minor repairs on houses before our crews come to paint the house. The handyman must be skilled in the construction/carpentry trade.
Idealy the Craftsman would want to work year-round. We have enough work to keep two new hires busy full time year round, but are open to considering part time or seasonal help as well. Pay will be based on skill level, experience, tools, and other resources the applicant brings to the table.
- Work with estimators and project managers to problem solve and game plan repairs for our customers.
- Purchase and keep supplies organized for repairs
- Make quality and timely repairs on exterior and interior projects
- Ability to perform a wide variety of exterior siding repairs and interior finishing.
- Proven communication skills to interact with clients and coworkers
- Driver's license and clean driving record
- Ethical work environment
- Some flexibility on schedule
- Health insurance
- We can provide tools as need