Dental Front Office Manager
6520 N 7th Ave STE 3 Phoenix, AZ 85013
Dr. Karen Teeters Pediatric Dental Office in Central Phoenix, AZ is looking for an Experienced Dental Front Office Administrator to join our Pediatric Dental Team. Our employees, patients and their families are our most important concern. We strive for a relationship that will be long lasting, trusting, and valued.
The front office dental manager responsibilities include:
● Greeting and welcoming patients to the practice.
● Scheduling, rescheduling, or canceling appointments as needed.
● Assisting patients in filling out information forms.
● Knowledge of dental insurances, filing claims
● Answering phones in friendly manner
● Communicating with staff
● Verifying methods of payment and collecting payments as needed.
Front Office Requirements
● Proven Experience in a dental office experience
● Knowledge of dental insurance - AHCCCS plans, PPO a must
● Sound knowledge of dental terminology.
● Proficient in dental practice management software (Dentrix).
● Good telephone etiquette.
● Attention to detail
● Excellent customer service skills.
Hours of Operation
Monday-8-5 Tuesday 8-5 Wednesday 8-5 Thursday 8-2
Range of Pay – Exceptional based on experience
Benefits - Sick pay, Vacation pay, Paid holidays
Dr. Teeters values:
“I feel so blessed to serve as a Pediatric Dentist here in the Phoenix area. I absolutely fell in love with it here. My love for children has always been a part of me, ever since I was a little girl. God placed that desire within me at an early age and it’s been such a privilege to experience the joy it brings to me every day. I’ve been practicing Dentistry now for 24 years and I love it! The rewards, to be part of a child’s experience, to be able to share an encouraging word and speak positively into their lives, has brought a deep joy to my soul. I just adore working with them.
Come join our Team and experience family and respect from your work environment that you have not felt before”!