Salesperson for Painting Contractor
Columbus , OH 43123 • Business Development • Project Management • Sales • Full-Time
$75000 - $95000 year
$75000 - $95000 year
Put your personality and knowledge to work, selling painting projects to our commercial clients. As the largest painting contractor in the area, over the last 70 years we have built relationships that are invaluable. We are looking for the RITE person to help maintain these relationships as well as develop new relationships.
This person will be the R.I.T.E. (Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Effort) culture fit for Martin Painting. Our Core Values are what we operate by every day, and what we expect of each other. This person should have extensive experience in Sales and/or Sales Management, be highly engaging, and responsive to client needs and new opportunities.
What are the main responsibilities of this job?
- Active selling, follow-up and establishing ongoing customer relationships.
-Ability to listen and be naturally inquisitive.
- Responding to requests for service from our commercial clients and prospects.
- Determining client’s needs and finding solutions.
- Working with vendors to determine the paint specification, equipment requirements and costs.
- Preparing and presenting proposals.
- Follow-up and discussions with customers to create the best value and secure the work.
- Creating work order and holding pre-con meetings with operations team.
- Assisting operations team as needed to ensure the project is completed and meets expectations.
-Increase existing customer share to meet sales expectations and build strong working relationships with new customers to increase the potential business opportunities.
- Use of CRM
What would make you successful in this job?
- Charisma and a genuine passion for solution-based selling
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- High self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Able to dig and find information
- An intuitive nature
- Team player who can work independently
What would make you a good fit in our company?
- Someone who exemplifies our Core Values
- Being genuine and passionate about your work
- Positive, personable, team player
Benefits include (3) Weeks PTO, Paid Holidays, Healthcare, Dental, Short-term and Long-term Disability, 401(k) with match. We are a 100% Employee-Owned Company, so everyone shares in the profits.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.