Columbus , OH 43123
Martin Painting & Coating is a second-generation, employee-owned company, offering excellence born out of experience, commitment, and expertise. This focus has led us to become one of the Midwest’s leading providers of diverse painting and coating services since our start in 1953. We live by the R.I.T.E. core values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, and Effort.
This Accounts Payable person will be a member of our accounting team. We are searching for a candidate who is detailed driven and can keep our numbers accurate. The ideal candidate will have data entry or accounts payable background and proficiency. Construction knowledge is not required but would be helpful.
The duties include:
- Entering invoices into Computer Ease Deltek system
- Selecting invoices to be paid weekly
- Communicating with vendors to check statements / keep accounts up to date
- Provide tax exempt certificates as needed
- File and organize invoices
- Assist in getting Purchase Orders signed by subcontractors
- Vendor set up
- Other data entry
- Assist in audits as needed
- Assist with ERP/CRM implementation as needed
- Maintain company prequalification’s
- Keep data and pricing information confidential
- Uphold company Core Values of Respect Integrity Teamwork and Effort
This position can develop into full time depending on persons ability and willingness to grow.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.