Columbus , OH 43123
This position and involves managing our industrial painting shop operation including shop personnel, client’s needs, schedules, deliveries, safety and quality.
This is an existing position with a pending retirement of our current shop supervisor.
Experience in millwork, metal work or painting shop work would be very beneficial, as well as experience managing people working schedules and clients to meet their expectation.
This position could include estimating of shop work as well as project managing.
The Shop Supervisor will need to be organized, focused, task oriented and able to meet deadlines. Competent use of Outlook is required as well as excellent communication skills.
Our office and shop facility is near Grove City and just 2 miles from Interstate 71. We are a well-respected in the construction community and have a good reputation.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Position:
- Scheduling, production, safety and quality of our in-shop operations and projects.
- Responsible for planning the pickup and delivery of projects.
- Oversee sandblasting, painting, and coating projects at our shop facility.
- Material management for painting and coating projects.
- Maintaining logs and records and Quality Control reports.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships.
- Oversee and manage the painting team for our in-shop department
- Assist on building and equipment upkeep and maintenance.
- Provide a positive attitude to shop team to encourage safety growth and production
- Coordinate with support team, estimators, and project managers for positive outcomes.
- Support the “R.I.T.E Core Values” of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Effort. These are the values we operate by and hold ourselves to.
Benefits include (3) Weeks PTO, Paid Holidays, Healthcare, Dental, Short-term and Long-term Disability, 401(k) with match. We are a 100% Employee-Owned Company, so everyone shares in the profits.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.