WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SALESPERSON!
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
- Are you a self-driven, organized, team-oriented, Salesperson who enjoys the painting industry?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and have a track record of getting results through planning and execution?
- Would you like to join a rockstar team that values honesty, professionalism and accountability?
If you answered “YES” to the above, read on!
BTA Painting is an award-winning company that partners with clients to meet their painting needs through modern style and function. We foster a work environment that inspires innovative thinking, strategic management, and consistent high performance. We provide an unwavering commitment to company culture and amazing service to clients.
This is for you if you are:
- Trustworthy, honest, respectful, accountable and reliable
- Calm, positive, and have a solution-oriented attitude in all situations
- Committed to personal excellence, driven to succeed with a "can do" attitude
- Adept at critical thinking and problem-solving
- Flexible and adaptable
- Curious, collaborative, passionate and detail-oriented
- A lifelong learner motivated to continue to learn and grow
- Able to demonstrate leadership in health, safety and environmental protection
- A steward of your community and committed to giving back and serving others
Description of Duties:
- Use canvassing to optimize large, dense selling areas around work sites.
- Provide any needed information for the Sales to Production Handoff Meeting.
- Meet the Gross Profit (GP) Margin for the year by achieving the correct GP Margin on all sales.
- Meet all Sales Goals - weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Strive to meet all commission requirements on every sale.
- Use company-provided Estimate and Proposal templates to share information with prospects.
- Discuss opportunities for professional development.
- Participate in Goal Setting and Review (GSR) Meetings and Annual Performance Reviews.
- Ensure sales goals are met through the execution of tasks as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) demonstrated in reviews and ride-alongs.
- Maintain an understanding of contract information.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years of sales experience, establishing relationships and working to provide solutions to customers.
- Solid team team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, strong problem solving, high attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Experience selling in a painting environment
- Understanding painting products
- Competitive salary
- Two weeks of vacation per year
- Six paid statutory holidays
- Medical benefits plan
- Retirement savings plan
- Work with a close-knit team of professionals that enjoy what they do