Our team is committed to providing comprehensive dental care as we skillfully attend to each patient's needs in a welcoming, warm and friendly atmosphere.
We are a private practice seeking an experienced and professional dental assistant who will assist us in fulfilling our mission statement to provide 5-star customer service!
Dental Assistant Skills/Duties:
• Making temporary crowns & bridges
• Packing cord
• Assist with extractions, crowns, dentures, bridges, fillings, implant procedures
• MUST have extraordinary people skills and love building rapport with patients
This is a very hands-on assisting position.
Dental Assistant Job Requirements:
• Applicant must be proficient in Dentrix and be able to chart notes in Dentrix with accuracy. Must be familiar with digital x-rays and intra-oral cameras.
• MUST have a minimum of 3 years RECENT experience in the dental field
• X-ray certification required • Dental Assistant certification as required by state
• Current certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation preferred
• Must be efficient with time management and self-driven
This is a permanent full-time position. The hours range from 34-40 hours per week, Monday and Wednesday 7:30am-5pm, Tuesday and Thursday 6:30am-4pm. We offer competitive wages, dental benefits, vacation pay and 401K. The perfect candidate is someone that is motivated to be a part of a driven and compassionate team. Please submit a cover letter stating why you would be the right candidate for this position along with your resume and any dental employer references.