Be a part of the future of autonomous robots! In this senior software engineering role, you'll be on the front lines building software for a fully autonomous robot, guided by a team of expert software engineers and roboticists from Waymo, Google, Princeton, Carnegie Mellon, and top robotics startups.
- Perception: design and build algorithms to let the robot see and understand its surroundings, using the latest sensors and advancements from self-driving cars.
- Motion planning: design and build robust decision making systems to let the robot pick up and wield tools.
- Infrastructure: design and build tooling to allow human-robot interactions, remote monitoring, and data management.
- Exceptional software engineering capabilities, especially in Python and C++.
- Robotics experience is a plus, but not required, as you'll work directly with expert roboticists in this role.
- The desire to work hard, have fun, and grow your career in the field of autonomous robots!
About the company:
Altitude AI creates autonomous workstations that can pick up and use tools naturally. These workstations automate the company’s first vertical, food processing, without requiring changes to the current facility environment. Altitude AI is founded by a former Waymo engineer and Princeton CS alum, now on his fourth robot platform.