Be a part of the future of autonomous robots! In this Head of Business Development role, you’ll be on the front lines negotiating partnerships and managing deployments for a fully autonomous robot. Join our team of expert business professionals and roboticists with backgrounds from Waymo, Google, Princeton, Penn, Carnegie Mellon, and top robotics startups.
- Identify and develop plans for new business opportunities and revenue growth.
- Manage key client relationships and work to build new ones with prospective customers, suppliers, and partners.
- Recommend ways to improve operations planning.
- Develop quotes and proposals for prospective clients.
- Set goals for the business development team and develop strategies to meet those goals.
- Evaluate financial, statistical, and economic data related to the company.
- Attend meetings with clients and investors, and notify partners of key business developments.
- Attend conference, recruiting, and industry-related events.
- This in-person role is located in downtown Salt Lake City and requires some business travel.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Leadership, relationship management, and mentoring skills.
- Financial and business acumen.
- Ability to communicate accessibly and concisely about product or service to people outside of the business, including prospective clients, partners, and press.
- Negotiating skills for business deals with prospective clients.
- Effective organizational skills and detail-oriented.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA, or related master’s degree is required.
- Startup experience or other entrepreneurial experience is preferred.
- Experience in the food processing industry or robotics is a plus.
About Altitude AI:
Altitude AI is a venture-backed Salt Lake City startup that creates autonomous workstations that can pick up and use tools naturally. These workstations automate the company’s first vertical, food processing, without changes to the production environment. Altitude AI is founded by a former Waymo engineer and Princeton CS alum, now on his fourth robot platform.