3552 W Glendale ave Suite B Phoenix, AZ 85051
Our privately owned pediatric dental office is looking for a full time exceptional Dental Assistant to join our team. We provide dental care for infants, children, and family orthodontics.
We are seeking a dependable, friendly, enthusiastic, hardworking team player who is great with both children and adults, and is willing to build relationships with new and existing patients.
Who would fit in?
Qualities we are searching for:
- Problem solver
- AMAZING Customer service
- Team player
- Bubbly / Fun - We are an up beat office, we share time with the little ones
- Reliable /Dependable / Punctual - Our patients need you (:
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Great customer service
- Cheerful and Upbeat
- Sterilizing and sanitizing equipment, setting up instrument trays, and preparing supplies
- Take digital x-rays as needed
- Set up and break down patient treatment rooms
- Assist doctor in day to day dental procedures
- Chart patient's treatment plan
- Taking excellent care of our little patients
- Medical and dental histories, as well as patient vital signs, are gathered and charted
- Ability to take preliminary impressions
Education: High school or equivalent, dental assisting certification, x-ray certification
Orthodontic knowledge: (A PLUS)
Language: BILINGUAL (A PLUS )
Schedule: We are open Monday-Thursday with Friday - Monday off, then the following week we are open Tuesday- Saturday, that means we have rotating 4 day weekends.
We can explain more on interview day.)