Overview: Dental Assistant - Phoenix, AZ
Our modern and established dental office is searching for an experienced, professional, and energetic Dental Assistant with exceptional people skills and a dedication to detail and follow-up. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3+ yrs experience and will be familiar with Dentrix, Dexis, Itero, Cerec, and Orthodontics. Our office is centrally located in Central Phoenix area.
Looking to add two dental assistants to our team soon.
Dental Assistant Responsibilities: Skills Required
- Provide excellent chair-side clinical support and assistance to Doctors - 4 handed dental assisting procedures in Endo, Restorative, Implants, Ortho and Cosmetic.
- Prepare and setup operatories efficiently and correctly.
- Educate patients on their treatment plans as well as post procedure instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment possessing excellent interpersonal skills, such as establishing positive relationships with our team and patients.
- Ability to communicate professionally both orally and in writing with a service-oriented approach.
- Take excellent dental radiographs/IO's.
- Take initiative to stay productive and help out where needed if not assisting - hygiene or front office.
- Maintain strict compliance to infection control, OSHA and HIPPA
- Able to work a flexible schedule - early or late shift
Dental Assistant Qualifications:
- Radiography/ X-RAY certification for Arizona
- CPR Certification required
Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive pay and PTO that increases as you grow your career with us
- Healthcare Insurance 90 days after hire
- Simple IRA Match
- Paid Continuing Education
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.