2333 E Campbell Ave Phoenix, AZ 85016
Artistic Dental at the Biltmore is searching for an experienced Dental Assistant(s) to fit into our very busy, high tech, friendly practice. Part Time and Full Time position available. We have multiple days and shifts available. We have been serving Phoenix for 21 years and continue to thrive and advance in the dental community. We have two dentists with amazing credentials, supported by a team of 15+ in general dentistry as well as implants, orthodontics, and other specialty procedures. The right Dental Assistant would have a great work ethic and truly enjoy the art of dentistry. A person with a positive mindset, a desire to care for patients, and an understanding & appreciation for teamwork.
Dental Assistant Duties & Responsibilities:
- Getting patients ready for dental procedures.
- Sterilizing and sanitizing equipment, setting up instrument trays, preparing supplies, and assisting with dental operations contribute to infection control.
- When necessary, assisting dentists in the management dental emergencies.
- Taking excellent care of patients.
- Charting, documenting, clinical notes
- Treatment planning and financial arrangement knowledge
- Digital Imaging
- Medical and dental histories, as well as patient vital signs, are gathered and recorded.
- Following the dentist’s instructions for postoperative care.
- Dental equipment maintenance.
- Preliminary impressions for study casts are made.
- Lab work: temporaries, trays, tracking
Dental Assistant Requirements:
- Certification in dental x-rays
- Experience with dental software, preferably Dentrix
- Communication skills, both written and vocal
- A proven track record as a dental assistant
- Dental instrument knowledge and sterilizing techniques
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Experience with some or all; Scanning, Cerec, Implants, Orthodontics (Traditional and Invisalign)