28190 N. Alma School Pkwy, Suite 111 Scottsdale, AZ 85262
We are a private dental office in North Scottsdale, Arizona looking for a registered dental hygienist 4 days a week starting August 2022 (taking applications now) for our two. We value open communication, mutual trust, and compassion at our dental practice. We love helping others enjoy the radiance and confidence that a healthy smile can bring. Ultimately, our entire team at Dynamite Smiles Dentistry wants you to feel respected and welcome while in our care.
Kind, compassionate, happy team that feels like a family in a state-of-the-art office. Kindness to each other and our patients is our theme. New grads welcome to apply. Monday/Wednesday
Dental Hygienist Duties & Responsibilities
● Talk to patients and make sure they feel comfortable
● Clean dental instruments to ensure everything is sterilized properly
● Perform preliminary dental examinations
● Look for signs of gum disease, infections, or cavities
● Remove plaque and apply fluoride or other sealants to prevent cavities and tooth decay
● Explain good oral hygiene techniques to patients of all ages
● Provide post-operative health education to patients
● Create dental impressions of patients’ teeth so veneers, mouth-guards, etc.
● Take x-ray images of the patients’ teeth
● Work with dentists to decide the best form of treatment for a variety of dental disease
● Keep detailed records of each patient’s visit and update their health history
Dental Hygienist Requirements
● Bachelor’s degree or master's degree in registered dental hygiene program preferred, associate’s degree required.
● New Grads welcome
● Has dental hygienist licensure in the state where the job is located
● Current CPR certification
● Understands HIPAA regulations and all dentistry safety guidelines
● Able to stand up for long periods of time to administer dental exams and procedures
● Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills
- Guaranteed pay/hr.
Apply today and join our amazing Team!