28190 N. Alma School Pkwy, Suite 111 Scottsdale, AZ 85262
We are a private dental office in North Scottsdale, Arizona looking for a registered dental hygienist 2 days a week starting August 2022. We value open communication, mutual trust, and compassion at our dental practice, and we enjoy helping others enjoy the radiance and confidence a healthy smile can bring. Ultimately, our entire team at Dynamite Smiles Dentistry wants you to feel respected and welcome while in our care.
Kind, compassionate, happy team that feels like a family in a state-of-the-art office. Kindness to each other and our patients is our theme. New grads welcome to apply. Monday/Wednesday
Dental Hygienist Duties & Responsibilities
● Talk to patients and make sure they feel comfortable
● Clean dental instruments to ensure everything is sterilized properly
● Perform preliminary dental examinations
● Look for signs of gum disease, infections, or cavities
● Remove plaque and apply fluoride or other sealants to prevent cavities and tooth decay
● Explain good oral hygiene techniques to patients of all ages
● Provide post-operative health education to patients
● Create dental impressions of patients’ teeth so veneers, mouthguards, etc.
● Take x-ray images of the patients’ teeth
● Work with dentists to decide the best form of treatment for a variety of dental disease
● Keep detailed records of each patient’s visit and update their health history
Dental Hygienist Requirements
● Bachelor’s degree or master's degree in registered dental hygiene program preferred, associate’s degree required.
● New Grads welcome
● Has dental hygienist licensure in the state where the job is located
● Current CPR certification
● Understands HIPAA regulations and all dentistry safety guidelines
● Able to stand up for long periods of time to administer dental exams and procedures
● Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills
- Guaranteed pay/hr.
Apply today and join our amazing Team!