2525 W Carefree Hwy Phoenix, AZ 85085
Carefree Smiles Dentistry has an opening for a Registered Dental Hygienist in North Phoenix. We are multi doctor dental office specializing in all phases of dentistry! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home a success. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, PTO and 401k.
- Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer service and hospitality as well as chair side manner.
- Take radiographs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment
- Stay on schedule as much as possible to create no patient wait time; help manage patient flow; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
- Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures and services; establish/communicate continued care.
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth such as fluorides and sealants
- Verify patient health history and document appropriately in patients chart.
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
- Perform the following duties as applicable by practice and/or state laws:
- Screen for Oral Cancer
- Take and record patients' blood pressure accurate
- Maintain accurate and legible notes in patients chart
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
- Valid Dental Hygienist License Minimum of an Associate's degree in Dental Hygiene
- 2+ years prior experience is preferred
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eaglesoft knowledge is preferred
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment