Development Office Manager
645 Mayport Rd Suite 5 Atlantic Beach, FL 32233
Who we are: We are developers, owners and operators of Multifamily/Apartment assets throughout the Southeast and in our sights is an intense mission to dramatically change the way we function, communicate, engage, evaluate, execute, course correct and think about our organizational growth, operations and management. We operate a vertically integrated real estate investment platform with a group of wholly owned subsidiaries that includes real estate brokerage, mortgage banking, property management, development, construction, investment banking, insurance/risk, marketing/advertising, and architecture efforts that both support our own investment strategies as well as serve the 3rd party marketplace. We possess an insatiable desire for growth, accomplishment and making the impossible happen – to be successful here, you must be too!
Who we seek: We are igniting an effort which is nothing less than a drastic transformation of our entire approach and thought process around Real Estate Investment, Management, Development and Operational excellence and at the center of this transformation is a key resource – You! You are an experienced change agent and is relentless in your pursuit of organizational excellence. This role will not only help grow our portfolio but will be a key player to the organization. As leaders, we empirically believe in our people, we dramatically want the best for our people and enthusiastically expect the best from of our people!
In your DNA will be a fire that burns, and the result is an Insane passion and high energy for
creating change, improvement, and the natural incapability of accepting below bar standards, mediocrity, or anything less than the best. We need the right Development Manager and are investing heavily in our mission to grow. If you are up for the challenge, we want to engage with you! If you truly consider yourself up to our challenge and are prepared to demonstrate how and why – we are ready, Impress us!
Working with us, you'll be challenged daily to improve yourself, work harder and faster than ever before and to take your skillsets and ability to accomplish to levels never thought possible and take on your position as if it was your own business. Our organization sparks the entrepreneurial spirit to help people live up to their true potential. Are you up to the challenge?
In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity – You must provide the following: 1) Your resume 2) Are you Local? Or willing to permanently relocate? 3) Your Desired Salary/Compensation 4) When can you start?
on assisting and supporting the President and Development Managers of the Development company as they manage design and construction of large Multifamily projects as well as Commercial and Retail projects. This will be an administrative and supporting position reporting directly to the President of the development company. Experience in an administrative/office manager position with a Multifamily Development or Real Estate company is desired. Excellent communications, organizational and time management skills a must along with strong computer skills in word and excel.
- Perform administrative and support services for President and Development Managers
- Maintain current share point project status for all projects
- Provide agendas and minutes for team and interdepartmental meetings
- Prepare and maintain certain weekly and monthly update reports of progress on each project throughout predevelopment and construction.
- Maintain files for all architectural, engineering, and third-party consultants
- Support processing RFI’s, payments applications, and lien releases
- Assist in preparation of project status and update reports for presentation to other departments, C Suite, and investors
- Maintain RFI and Change Order logs
- Update and track action items in share point for all projects
- Assist with collecting, logging, and maintaining project closeout manuals and documents
- 2+ Years of Multifamily Real Estate and/or Development Company Experience is a must
- Exceptional communication skills, including ability to write effectively
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills, analytical talent and attention to detail
- Experience and passion for real estate development is a must
- Ability to develop and maintain courteous and effective working relationships
- Strong Microsoft Office and computer skills required
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task among several projects concurrently
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a team player