Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Our dental team helps to create happy patients that will enjoy oral health for a lifetime and get the treatment they deserve!! We accomplish this with thorough evaluations, complete comprehensive treatment and care in an honest, relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere.
We’re looking for a full-time registered dental hygienist to join our growing team! This hygienist should have incredible customer service skills and a passion for providing excellent dental services. If you love helping people and want to work alongside a group of experienced dental professionals, start your application today!
Dental Hygienist Duties & Responsibilities
● Talk to patients and make sure they feel comfortable
● Perform preliminary dental examinations
● Look for signs of gum disease, infections, or cavities
● Remove plaque and apply fluoride or other sealants to prevent cavities and tooth decay
● Explain good oral hygiene techniques to patients of all ages
● Provide post-operative health education to patients
● Take x-ray images of the patients’ teeth
● Work with dentists to decide the best form of treatment for a variety of dental disease
● Keep detailed records of each patient’s visit and update their health history
Dental Hygienist Requirements
● New dental hygiene grads welcome to apply
● Has dental hygienist licensure in the state of Arizona
● Current CPR certification
● Understands HIPAA regulations and all dentistry safety guidelines
● Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills
We work Monday – Thursday.
- Choose very competitive hourly pay or commission pay
- Sick time
- Much more
Apply today and join our professional and fun team!