Are you a cheerful people-person with a sincere drive to help others? Would you like working in a positive, enjoyable atmosphere where you can feel proud of the work you do and are recognized for your efforts? If so, look no further. We have a beautiful modern office, a wonderful patient population, an enthusiastic team, and a wonderful board-certified orthodontist dedicated to top quality care. We’d love to have you join us! Ortho experience, great attitude and a strong work ethic are required. Please send a resume and a cover letter about yourself. We look forward to meeting you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Making connections with our patients; allowing them to feel comfortable and welcome!
· Adjustments: Wire Placement, Appliance Deliveries, Bondings/Debondings, Seating bands, Patient Education
· Lab: Pouring up impressions, Mounting models, Fabricating Essix-type retainers and splints
· Intraoral photos and scans
· Electronic patient charting
· Day to Day operations: stocking, inventory, cleaning
· Consistent hours (33-35 hours/week)
Highly Competitive pay
PTO + paid holidays
401 K with company match