What sets our practice and team apart?
Dr. Blacker’s vision is to share with others the experience of Life Smiling. In fact, it’s Our motto. “Experience Life Smiling” is not just straightening teeth but a mindset and a culture that we are impressed to share. He and his staff attend workshops and courses designed to stay abreast of the future of orthodontics: allowing them to make valuable contributions to the patients.
We are looking to hire a personable dental ortho front office person to join our unique Team!
Ortho/ Dental Front Office Duties & Responsibilities
● Greeting and welcoming patients to the practice.
● Scheduling, rescheduling, or canceling appointments as needed.
● Assisting patients in filling out information forms.
● Preparing patients’ charts and daily schedules for the dental staff.
● Updating patient records and documenting recent treatments and procedures.
● Articulate communication skills with patients
● Verifying methods of payment and collecting payments as needed.
● Performing general front office duties.
● Team player, works well with others.
Ortho/Dental Front Office Requirements
● 1-2 years of dental /ortho office experience.
● Verifying dental insurance.
● Proven experience working in a dental /ortho office.
● Sound knowledge of dental terminology.
● Good telephone etiquette.
● Exceptional organizational skills.
● Excellent customer service skills.
Monday-Thursday – Friday morning rotation
Benefit package, 401k, monthly bonus
Range of pay
18-24 per hour
Come join our Team today!