Catchlight Painting is now accepting applications for Full Time, Year Round Residential Painters!
Join our team - now interviewing!
Salary and Benefits:
- $30-$35 depending on experience and skill.
- Benefits! Respect! Professionalism! Paid holidays! Overtime!
- Four day work-week (four 10-hour shifts, Fridays off!)
- Health & dental insurance available after 90 days - individual and family
- Up to 18 days of holiday - earn now, use after 90 days, rolls over annually!
- Retirement plan with 3% employer match
- Maternity/Paternity leave, Bereavement leave.
- Company provided uniforms, sundries, and monthly training
- Quarterly company-paid events (fishing, ziplining, obstacle courses, cookouts etc.)
- Opportunity for Painter advancement to Lead Painter and Foreman, which may include company vehicle, gas card and iPad
- Production bonus opportunities.
Preferred Skills and Traits:
- Customer Service Oriented
- Able to self-manage
- Communication skills a must
- Residential interior and exterior painting experience including preparation is preferred but not required. Will train!
- Valid U.S. driver’s license and personal vehicle for transportation to and from job-sites or Office/Shop
- Provide your own basic hand tools (required tool list provided at hire)
- Ability to pass illegal drug screening, background check, light physical
- Able to work a 40-hour schedule per week, between the hours of 7:00am and 5:00pm.
Since 1994, Catchlight Painting has provided friendly, professional painting to the Boston area. We work with professionals and homeowners who appreciate competence and professionalism. Our company is growing, and we are seeking the right individual to join our team as an Experienced Painter!
Catchlight Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.