93R Border Street WEST NEWTON, MA 02465
Catchlight Painting is now accepting applications for a Residential Carpenter/Handyman!
This position will begin as part-time and has the potential to increase to full time in the future. Full-time position includes added benefits.
Join our team - now interviewing!
Salary and Benefits:
- $25-35+/hr depending on experience, level, and skill.
- Four day work-week (every Friday off!)
- 401K retirement plan with 3%+ employer contribution offered after 1 year.
- Company provided uniforms, sundries, and monthly training
- Quarterly company-paid events (fishing, ziplining, obstacle courses, cookouts etc.)
Preferred Skills and Traits:
- Customer Service Oriented
- Able to self-manage
- Communication skills a must
- 3+ years carpentry or handyman experience required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Valid U.S. driver’s license and personal vehicle for transportation to and from job-sites or Office/Shop
- Provide your own basic tools, large carpentry tools provided.
- Ability to pass illegal drug screening, background check, light physical
- Able to work as needed between the hours of 7:00am and 5:00pm.
Since 1994, Catchlight Painting has provided friendly, professional painting to the Boston area. We work with professionals and homeowners who appreciate competence and professionalism. Our company is growing, and we are seeking the right individual to join our team as an Experienced Painter!
Catchlight Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.