Established Dental Oral Surgery Office in Chandler is seeking to add a self-motivated, hardworking, detail-oriented and enthusiastic dental oral surgery assistant that is looking for long term employment.
Experience Preferred: Willing to train the right candidate
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
- 1+ Years of dental experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Customer service experience
- X-Ray certified
- CPR certified
Job Description Dental Oral Surgery Assistant:
- Assisting with front and back office duties,
- Assisting with surgical procedures, including IV sedation Sterilization and tray setups
- Monitoring vitals of patient during and after sedation procedures, as well as recovery
- Patient education including consultations, pre and post-operative instructions
- Organizing and restocking as needed *Presentation of treatment cost and insurance benefits
- Working with EMR based system
- Able to multi task between front and back office keeping a good flow throughout the day
- Answering phone
- Scheduling appointments
- Confirming Appointments and Follow-up Phone Calls
- Scanning paperwork
- Maintain HIPAA compliance in records and patient confidentiality
- Insurance Verification
- Treatment planning
- Check patients in and out
- Managing correspondence with referral practices and labs
- Supply Ordering
30 hours per week occasionally more.
Benefits for Oral Surgery Assistant
- Health care benefits available after a probation period
Apply today for more information!