18205 N 51st Ave Ste 101 Glendale, AZ 85308
Got Work-Life balance? Our full-time office schedule gives you some time off during the week for personal time. Don't get burned out! Join our fantastic team of caring dental professionals. We are looking for a competent dental assistant who will make the dentist’s office more efficient and pleasant for patients. You’ll ensure excellent customer service and lift administrative and basic dental tasks off the dentist’s shoulders. Dental assistants should be well-organized with great attention to detail. You should be able to follow instructions and respect dental office regulations. In addition, we want you to be skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care and making office procedures as smooth as possible.
- Proven experience as a dental assistant
- Radiology certifications recognized by BODEX
- Coronal Polishing certification is a plus.
- Understanding and adherence of health and safety guidelines
- Attention to detail
- Well organized and reliable
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Team player
Please provide your availability for and interview and a start date if an offer is made.