9746 n 90th place, 107 scottsdale, AZ 85258
Our team at Kory W Blythe DDS Family and Aesthetic Dentistry are dedicated to providing exceptional care and service to our patients. You will notice with that 1st call to schedule Dr. Blythe has assembled a professional, personable, and knowledgeable team. From answering insurance questions to easing dental treatment concerns and fears, they succeed in making each patient feel at ease and cared for.
Our upstanding dental practice is looking for a dental assistant. You will assist with patient dental preparation, sterilization of tools, room setup, and some dental hygiene activities. You should have a dental x-ray certification and desire to give excellent patient care to succeed in this position.
Dental Assistant Duties & Responsibilities:
- Getting patients ready for dental procedures.
- Sterilizing and sanitizing equipment, setting up instrument trays, preparing supplies, and assisting with dental operations contribute to infection control.
- When necessary, assisting dentists in the management of medical and dental emergencies.
- When necessary, assisting dental hygienists with operations.
- Taking excellent care of patients.
- Keeping track of therapy.
- Dental x-rays are exposed during dental diagnostics, and dental x-ray equipment is cared for.
- Patients are given information on dental hygiene, oral health, and plaque reduction.
- Medical and dental histories, as well as patient vital signs, are gathered and recorded.
- Following the dentist’s instructions for postoperative care.
- Dental equipment maintenance.
- Preliminary impressions for study casts are made.
- Maintaining dental equipment inventory and ordering dental supplies.
- Preliminary impressions are used to create temporary restorations and custom impressions.
Dental Assistant Requirements:
- In a recognized dental assisting school, you can earn a certificate or an associate’s degree.
- Certification in dental x-rays.
- A high school degree is mandatory.
- The Dental Hygiene Program has been completed.
- Experience with a variety of computer duties.
- Communication skills, both written and vocal.
- A proven track record as a dental assistant.
- Dental instrument knowledge and sterilizing techniques.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- It’s a plus if you can perform regulated non-surgical tasks like coronal polishing.
We are using Dentrix software.
Great office (Team and patients) in Scottsdale. Excellent benefits including Bonus program(paid out 10 of the last 12 months) Health insurance, 2 weeks Sick pay/Paid time off, Free dental and a 401k pension profit sharing program, great hours
Dr. Kory Blythe near 90th street and Mt View.
Come join our Team today! We can't wait to meet you!