Dental Assistant (Xray Certified)
20470 N Lake Pleasant Road, Suite 110 Peoria, AZ 85382
Our specialty practice is seeking energetic, dependable team members to join our growing patient-focused organization. Our doctors treat patients with TMJ pain and dysfunction; head, neck and facial pain; headaches and migraines; sleep disorders; and medically related oral and maxillofacial conditions.
We are recruiting for our office in Peoria. The Peoria office position is 2 - 3 days per week; candidates seeking full-time must be willing to travel to our Paradise Valley location 1 - 2 days per week.
Responsibilities and Duties
As an assistant to our nationally-recognized team of dentists, you will:
- Review patient schedules each morning and prepare for treatments and procedures to be performed
- Greet and room patients, document health history, medications, allergies, etc.
- Communicate, educate and instruct patients on treatment, expectations and home care.
- Perform sterilization of equipment, instruments and exam rooms. Restock supplies in treatment rooms.
- Assist doctors with all elements of patient care. Chart examinations and procedures using our electronic software.
- Operate laboratory and imaging equipment
Qualifications and Skills
Specific experience in our specialty is not required. Our ideal candidates will possess:
- Minimum two years dental assisting experience
- AZ Radiography certification REQUIRED
- Intraoral scanning experience strongly preferred
- Experience using practice software and charting patient appointments
- Excellent verbal communication and patient relations skills
- Must be team-oriented and always willing to learn new procedures and techniques.
Compensation is hourly, based on experience.
Vacation, monthly salary bonus program and 401K participation available after applicable waiting periods. Full-time employees also eligible for paid time off and medical insurance benefits.