Phoenix, AZ 85018
We are a small but powerful team of dedicated dental professionals committed to providing excellent care to our patients with the utmost integrity. This is a well established, general and fee for service practice that routinely treats large, complex cases. The practice is in the Arcadia area of Phoenix in a modern, bright and beautiful building.
We place high priority on self motivated and mature individuals to promote a healthy working in environment that supports unity and positivity in the workplace.
We are looking for a dynamic part time hygienist to join us!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform all hygiene duties, prophylaxis and periodontal maintenance procedures, identify need for root planing/scaling, take radiographs and intraoral photographs, oral cancer screening and patient education
- Generous appointment times allow for complete periodontal assessment, thorough medical/dental history and patient rapport
- Ability to use or learn various software including Eaglesoft, Romexis and Office 365; we are a fully digital and technology driven office
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Current License in good standing in the State of Arizona
- Anesthesia certification and nitrous oxide administration preferred
- CPR certification
- Ability to work in cross over roles if needed and to communicate effectively with co workers and patients