1747 E Morten Ave., Suite 301 Phoenix, AZ 85020
At Squaw Peak Dental we work hard to ensure your dental experience is exceptional!
Our dental team helps to create happy patients that will enjoy oral health for a lifetime and get the treatment they deserve!! We accomplish this with thorough evaluations, complete comprehensive treatment and care in an honest, relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere.
We’re looking for a part-time registered dental hygienist to join our growing team! This hygienist should have incredible customer service skills and a passion for providing excellent dental services. If you love helping people and want to work alongside a group of experienced dental professionals, start your application today! New Grads welcome!
Dental Hygienist Duties & Responsibilities
● Talk to patients and make sure they feel comfortable
● Perform preliminary dental examinations
● Look for signs of gum disease, infections, or cavities
● Remove plaque and apply fluoride or other sealants to prevent cavities and tooth decay
● Explain good oral hygiene techniques to patients of all ages
● Provide post-operative health education to patients
● Take x-ray images of the patients’ teeth
● Work with dentists to decide the best form of treatment for a variety of dental disease
● Keep detailed records of each patient’s visit and update their health history
Dental Hygienist Requirements
● New dental hygiene grads welcome to apply
● Has dental hygienist licensure in the state of Arizona
● Current CPR certification
● Understands HIPAA regulations and all dentistry safety guidelines
● Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills
We work Monday – Thursday. We are looking for 2 days per week, currently we are doing Tuesday & Thursday, but will consider 2 other days.
DOE / Bonus structure in place
Apply today! We look forward to meeting you!