595 N. DOBSON RD, SUITE B-24 CHANDLER, AZ 85224
Our private, General Dentistry office, is looking for a proficient and skilled dental assistant who will help our patients feel secure and welcome. You will need to be capable of providing excellent customer service to all of the patients, have good organization skills with attention to detail. You will need to be able to follow instructions, respect the workplace and people working here, and ease up the dentist work load by helping with basic dental tasks. We count on you to be able to use your skills in patient care so the procedures run as smooth as possible.
We truly treat our patients with respect and care and expect all of our team members to do the same.
Dental Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Warm welcoming patients to the practice.
- Help patients feel at ease and comfort as you get them readt for treatment.
- Be able to get operatories ready for procedures.
- Break down room and sterilize/ sanitize appropriately.
- Sterilize instruments correctly.
- Use 4 handed dentistry when assisting dentist
- Be able to keep rooms stocked and make a list of materials needed before depleted.
- Current Arizona X-ray certified, and be able to take X-rays that can be clearly read by the dentist.
- Be skilled in taking Alginate impressions, pour models and make temporary crowns.
- Be able to provide patiets with Oral Hygine, Post Op instructions and explain prodecures & reason for them, such as Scaling, perio maintenance.
- Schedule appointments, help in answering phones calls if needed, and explain treatment plans to patients.
Dental Assistant Requirements
- Experience as a dental Assistant
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organized
- Reliable and on time
- Able to perform dental tasks such as taking Alginate impressions
- Follow and understand Health and Safety regulations
- Ability to sterilize dental instruments and sanitize rooms according to regulations