Dental Front Office Manager
2220 W. Southern Ave Mesa, AZ 85202
DENTAL FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
We are a private endodontic practice in Mesa. Our team takes pride in the experience we provide patients while working together in a kind and caring environment. We are looking for a dental front office manager who is self-motivated, punctual, and willing to learn and grow with us. As front office manager you will be responsible for taking charge of all admin responsibilities and day-to-day front office operation for our front office staff of three. You will be responsible for setting and maintaining front office standards by leading our team to promote a well-organized, efficient, and highly productive practice. You will work with the staff to create a positive atmosphere that will not only delight patients and referring offices but provide a comfortable atmosphere for all employees.
The dental front office manager responsibilities include:
● Create and maintain a great office culture
● Lead staff in a respectful, positive and professional manner
● Promote an optimal patient experience from the initial interaction through ongoing care
● Ensure smooth patient flow in a fast-paced environment
● Maintain the office’s cash control, staff schedules, and billing system
● Maintain office productivity
● Proficient in regular front office tasks: greeting and welcoming patients, answering phones, scheduling patients, taking payments, patient check-in/check-out
● Verifying dental insurance
● Managing accounts receivable
● Payroll submission (3rd party payroll service used)
● Oversee practice relations for referring offices (marketing)
● Generating practice and financial reports for bookkeeper
● Preparing bank deposits
● Hire, supervise and train new front office employees
● Work with back office lead to coordinate dental assistant hiring and schedules
Front Office Requirements
● A minimum of 2 years of dental administration experience.
● Should have exceptional leadership and problem-solving skills.
● Dedicated to delivering excellent customer service.
● Must be friendly, professional, and highly organized.
● Solid understanding of dental billing and insurance procedures.
● Sound knowledge of dental terminology
● Great telephone etiquette
Hours of Operation
MONDAY-7-5 TUESDAY 7-5 WEDNESDAY 7-5 THURSDAY 7-5 FRIDAY 7-5
Range of Pay $28.00-33.00 per hour based on experience
Benefits – 2 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO), 6 Paid holidays, group medical insurance, uniforms, 401k match/profit share (after 1 year if service)
Apply today and join our amazing team!